Here’s what’s going on at Dayton Pilots’ Club:
Next Club Meeting
Our monthly Dayton Pilots’ Club meeting is November 16. The topic will be “Winter Operations.”
Come and join us!
- September 2016: Review of the engine fund, discussion re. runway closures, report on Runway Fest.
- August 2016: Changes in Trustee responsibilities, information on upcoming Club events, including Runway Fest
- July 2016: Report on 9TX’s autopilot, suggestions for scheduling.
- June 2016: Cookout for the next Club meeting, 9TX in great shape and flying a lot.
- May 2016: Flying rate remains @ $120, signed up for RunwayFest.
- April 2016: Flying rate drops to $120, airplane out of annual and at Muncie getting an Aspen.
- March 2016: Dues remain the same, Annual coming up.
- February 2016: Amendments to Constitution and Operating Rules.
- January 2016: New monthly dues and flying rate.
- December 2015 Special Meeting: Discussed next steps following the failing of 78X’s engine in Annual.
- November 2015: Flying rate change announced.
- August 2015: 78X DG inoperative and on order, 9TX Autopilot repaired, membership changes.