Everything you need as a member of Dayton Pilot’s Club.
- Video: “A Guide to Understanding BasicMed”
- Get answers to your questions with AOPA’s Fit to Fly resources
- Download the FAA BasicMed Comprehensive Medical Examination Checklist
- Take AOPA’s “Medical Self-Assessment: A Pilot’s Guide to Flying Healthy”
- It’s Time to Update Your Basic Med.
Cessna 182RG Aircraft and Equipment Manuals and Forms
- Cessna 182RG POH
- Garmin G5 PDF and HSI
- Garmin 430W
- Garmin GFC500 Autopilot
- Stratus 3 for weather and ADS-B in traffic, links with Foreflight
- Bendix/King KX155A
- Garmin 345 Bluetooth capable 4 Place Audio Panel
- Garmin GTX 330 Transponder
- Davtron M803 Digital O.A.T. and Voltage Gauge
- JPI Fuel Scan 450 Gauge
- N7311S Weight and Balance (opens as an Excel file)
Looking for a place to fly and enjoy a meal? Well, check out these locations.