Here is our Dayton Pilots’ Club Information, a sort of POH, where you will find all your important information!
Dayton Pilots’ Club Documents:
Cessna Skylane 182 RG (N199TX) Links and Information:
- Cessna 182 RG POH
- Aspen Evolution 1000 PFD
- Garmin 430W
- Stratus 2 for weather and ADS-B in traffic
- King KAP 200 Autopilot w/ Flight Director
- Garmin 340 Audio Panel 4 Place Intercom
- Digital Tach and Manifold Pressure Gauge
- King KX155 Nav/Com
- King KT76A mode C transponder
- WX 950 Scope
- King KMA24 Audio Panel with Music Input
- Useful Load: 1186.51 lbs.
- 150 knots (172 mph)
- Color: White with Red
- Leather Interior
- Crew Chief: Kevin Chandler: 937-581-0061, KChandler4@woh.rr.com
- Weight and Balance Calculator (opens an Excel file)
Flight Planning and Weather
- AWC – Aviation Weather
- ADDS – Aviation Weather
- See and Avoid: Information on MOAs
- AOPA Air Safety Institute
- FAA Safety Information
- FAA Wings Program
- Federal Aviation Regulations
- PilotWorkshops.com: Free weekly safety tip.
- Schedule an aircraft at Schedule Master
- Procedure to report a Squawk using Schedule Master
- Having problems scheduling? Maybe you are out of Club currency; login to your Schedule Master profile to find out. If you need help or an extension to get current, email the Safety Officer.