We are a modern progressive flying club dedicated to the purposes of safe flying, the advancement of general aviation, and to providing economical and reliable aircraft for the use of its members.
In existence since 1958, we have a well-maintained, IFR equipped aircraft based at Dayton Wright Brothers (KMGY). Our highly competitive rates are easy on the wallet, and the fixed monthly costs associated with the Club are minimal. And our membership has a passion – just like you – for flying.
DPC instructors are available for training, and we actively promote aviation safety, offering regular safety meetings and seminars.
Interested? Go to our “Flying with Us” page or call 937-438-0608 to talk with our Membership Officer.
Club Meetings are back!
DPC Club meetings are held in the lobby of First Flight at Wright Brothers.
Hope to see you there, the 3rd Wednesday of each month @ 7 PM!
Not Your Average Panel
Our Cessna 182RG has been upgraded with newer, more reliable, and safer avionics
- Dual Garmin G5. One serves as the PFD, while the other functions as the HSI.
- We upgraded our Audio Panel to a Garmin 345, which is Bluetooth capable. You can connect your phone or tablet and play music through your headsets. The music will mute when the frequency is in use (don’t want to miss an ATC callout). Of course, you can isolate yourself so that the others in the airplane must listen to your complete set of Conway Twitty hits!
- Our transponder is ADS-B compliant.
- We have the digital Garmin GFC 500 Autopilot. This is a fully functional autopilot that will interface with the GPS, Comm2, and our dual G5s. Plus, it has the magic “blue” button that will level the aircraft in case of an emergency.
- In addition, we installed electric trim control. No more reaching for that control wheel.
The plane is really awesome to fly.